Participate in Online Communities – As an AITEC member, you will have access to multiple global forums on a wide range of topics. Listen, participate, and ask experienced CTOs and CIOs for their technical opinions on matters important to your organization. Validate the opinions of vendors vis a vis opinions of AITEC members.
Access Survey Information – AITEC conducts a variety of surveys, including annual technology and compensation surveys for members. In addition, members may ask AITEC to conduct a bespoke member survey on a topic important to their organizations. Recent surveys available to AITEC members include: Cybersecurity Insurance, Videoconferencing providers, Telecom Carriers, BYOD vs. Firm-Issued Tech Policies, VDI, and Email Protection Solutions.
Enjoy Member Events – AITEC routinely organizes member networking and educational events. Events are informal and take place in the evening. Typically, events include interesting content on a relevant topic, dinner, and cocktails. There is usually a nominal fee to attend.
Sell-Side Calls and Events – Sell-Side CIOs/CTOs participate in monthly conference calls on a wide array of topics including infrastructure, cybersecurity, desktop, mobility, FINRA compliance, IT governance, business continuity, trading applications, market data, research publishing, and much more. In addition, Sell-Side leaders attend semi-annual roundtables in New York City.
Use Our Due Diligence Questionnaire (DDQ) and Vendor Directory – As an AITEC member, you will have access to the AITEC-AIMA DDQ template widely adopted by AITEC members and global vendors. This detailed questionnaire will allow you to perform vendor due diligence efficiently and methodically using a tool created by experienced technicians at AITEC and AIMA. The DDQ is hosted on various software platforms for automated distribution to your third parties. Members have access to the vendor directory which lists all participating entities that have completed the questionnaire.
Enjoy Exclusive Member Discounts – Industry service providers regularly offer discounts to AITEC members on their products and services.
Get Involved via AITEC Gives Back Foundation – A core value of AITEC is giving back to the greater community. Accordingly, the AITEC Gives Back Foundation, a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization established in 2013, has raised over $2.3 million in charitable donations from industry sponsors and individual donations to benefit several veteran and youth projects.
Member benefits are constantly expanding and currently include
- Private, secure platform to communicate with industry peers
- Access to the AITEC-ALL community, a cross-functional community of senior executives supporting technology and operations
- Access to additional communities dependent upon membership type. Examples include Sell-Side CIO (a dedicated forum for Sell-Side questions), Buy-Side CTO (a dedicated forum for Buy-Side questions) and FORC (a forum for CFO, COO, CRO, and CCOs to ask questions to their peers)
- Access to technical forums (Security, Cloud & Microsoft365, Desktop, etc.) and ability to invite others from to join in those discussions
- Advice from experts across functions
- Access to the AITEC-AIMA DDQ and vendor directory
- Invitations to networking events (dinners, presentations, educational experiences, etc.)
- Invitations and access to community surveys and polling information
- Access to vendor information and exclusive AITEC discounts
- Invitations to charity events